Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Maps Of Greece

The all new GPS maps of Greece for Lexus and Toyota are available. They include mainly the cities of Athens, Thessaloniki and Patra along with major roads.

After a week navigation in RX-400h I found no mistakes. Just in time for spring and summer seasons.

• 2 weeks later...
The all new GPS maps of Greece for Lexus and Toyota are available. They include mainly the cities of Athens, Thessaloniki and Patra along with major roads.

After a week navigation in RX-400h I found no mistakes. Just in time for spring and summer seasons.

I hope Athens is 100% covered. Can you give us details please.

Are you happy with the quality of the maps,and are we supposed to upgarde it through internet?

• 1 month later...

Are you happy with the quality of the maps,and are we supposed to upgarde it through internet?

I got the new DVD(!)'s via Lexus. They are four DVD's now instead of one and they have coverage of a bit of Eastern Europe as well....In Greece, Athens, Thessaloniki, Patra and most of the majot roads are covered.... Navigation is great and the same as the other European countries I have driven to.... TMC is not available as you would expect...

Lexus/Toyota maps are made by Navteq and the coverage is the same as you could find in Navteq's website about a year ago....It took a year to get from the information that Navteq had on their site to the Lexus DVD....now Navteq has updated their maps....lets hope it does not take another year....:) :whistling:

AH!...cost is 160 euros....

I got the new DVD(!)'s via Lexus. They are four DVD's now instead of one and they have coverage of a bit of Eastern Europe as well....In Greece, Athens, Thessaloniki, Patra and most of the majot roads are covered.... Navigation is great and the same as the other European countries I have driven to.... TMC is not available as you would expect...

Lexus/Toyota maps are made by Navteq and the coverage is the same as you could find in Navteq's website about a year ago....It took a year to get from the information that Navteq had on their site to the Lexus DVD....now Navteq has updated their maps....lets hope it does not take another year....:) :whistling:

AH!...cost is 160 euros....

Ciao, can you give us, please, the part numbers of these disks? i got too the DVDs navigation map EUROPE ver. 2007-2008 (i got a brand new RX400h bought in march 2008).

On mine the P.N. are 86807-0W060 AND 86271-60W360/70/80/90 AND 99001-02093 but there is not Greece!

thanks !

Thanks Argy for the info.Did you call Lexus yourself,or they called you?Anyway it is important to know if one can upgrade the maps etc.,through internet.

Thanks Argy for the info.Did you call Lexus yourself,or they called you?Anyway it is important to know if one can upgrade the maps etc.,through internet.

I called them and got them via courrier....4 DVDS plus a small booklet.....I will get the part numbers down and send them ASAP!

I am 90% sure you will not be able to do it online....there are 4 double layer DVDs....by the way they are locked so I sure Lexus wont let you download them:))

I called them and got them via courrier....4 DVDS plus a small booklet.....I will get the part numbers down and send them ASAP!

I am 90% sure you will not be able to do it online....there are 4 double layer DVDs....by the way they are locked so I sure Lexus wont let you download them:))

I want to download any updates from now on,not the 4 double layer DVDs.

This is because the maps are not full yet,still the biggest part of Greece is out.

Thanks again.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links