Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Will It Fit?

Hello all,

well after getting rid of my tdi induction kit so i can actually fit a strut brace i think its about time i actually bought one.

I have the cusco carbon rear strut brace and wanted the front one in carbon, however they say it will fit a sxe-10 but rhd are unsure if it will fit the gxe-10. its the Cusco Carbon Fibre Type OS Front Strut Brace to be precise!

i know its a long shot but anyone know if it will?????

i want the carbon version as im not big on chrome and shiney things :shifty: :shutit:

here is the same one fitted to Zee's old car.........

garage_mod-2291-1121798504.jpg

thanks all in advance, if nobody knows i might risk it and then sell it off to one of the tezza guys if it doesn't fit

Jason :P

No it will catch your airbox on the is200 :duh: thats if you are fitting the airbox :question:

I have a prolex induction kit to fit so standard airbox will be bined!!!!! :unsure:

this one.........

Prolex%20induction%20kit%202.jpg

oh poo :tsktsk:

anyone know what ones will fit and clear the edfc units as well :shifty: Don't want anything too bling, would settle for a tein one but they don't make a front version only rear!!!!!!! looks like it might have to be the standard cusco version :crybaby:

... looks like it might have to be the standard cusco version :crybaby:

You could always wrap it in fake carbon fibre across the beam (joined underneath out of sight), & paint the towers black :whistling:

The prolex induction kit is getting carbon wrapped as i don't like the stainless finish, guy could prop wrap the standard brace with carbon but its more money and more time waiting.

mine fitted with the standard airbox and with the induction kit :whistling:

Did you have the cusco one im talking about bazza?????

no it was the alloy one

but it would be the same shape

no it was the alloy one

Well thats what i thought however the rhd website states that the alloy one will fit gxe-10 and sxe-10 however the carbon one just states sxe-10!!!!!!

Is it worth risking it???? it looks sooooooooo sexy in carbon though!

no it was the alloy one

Well thats what i thought however the rhd website states that the alloy one will fit gxe-10 and sxe-10 however the carbon one just states sxe-10!!!!!!

Is it worth risking it???? it looks sooooooooo sexy in carbon though!

i think all cusco bars only state they fit sxe

Hello Jason my veilside strut brace is for the SXE-10 and fits with the induction kit and if i turn the main bar around it fits with the airbox and the only problem i get is the stickers upside down with the air box fitted and makes it hard to read :lol: mine sits quite low to the engine and the cusco one looks a bit higher as it has more of a bend at both ends where mine is quite straight at one end? :D

i think all cusco bars only state they fit sxe

Just double checked the RHD website and it is saying that the OS alloy type fits both the gxe-10 and sxe-10 but the OS Carbon type only fits sxe-10.

I might risk it and try for the carbon one!?!?!?!?! :unsure::crying:

Hello Jason my veilside strut brace is for the SXE-10 and fits with the induction kit and if i turn the main bar around it fits with the airbox and the only problem i get is the stickers upside down with the air box fitted and makes it hard to read :lol: mine sits quite low to the engine and the cusco one looks a bit higher as it has more of a bend at both ends where mine is quite straight at one end? :D

Thanks Chris, where did you get the veilside version from and how much did you pay???? JAE??? :unsure:

Does anyone have any pictures of the cusco ones fitted with the modification done?????

do you notice the difference with it fitted Chris ?

No to be honest matey but think it looks good :lol: maybe better with the arbs fitted as think they would work together, but not sure :unsure:

Give you a good stiff front end you mean Chris ?

(so to speak) :winky:

do you notice the difference with it fitted Chris ?

No to be honest matey but think it looks good :lol: maybe better with the arbs fitted as think they would work together, but not sure :unsure:

Give you a good stiff front end you mean Chris ?

(so to speak) :winky:

Yeh something like that matey :lol:

I noticed a difference when i fitted the rear one :unsure: or maybe it was all in my mind???

Anyway, does anyone have any pictures of the modification needed to be done to the strut brace so that it clears the induction kit???

many thanks,

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links