Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Purchased My New 03 Sportcross Today!

Yes, I agree that Mat is biased too... :lol:

By the way, Texis, can you post a piccy of that B) interior....

Thanks for all the welcomes... I am working on getting a picture of the interior. Been really busy this week at work and weather has been bad.

I'm still loving this car though! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Finally, I got around to taking a photo of the interior. Also, somebody asked about the tint. It's 20% all around and 35% on the front doors. 35% is the maximum that's legal here on the front door glass.

Here's the Ivory Ecsaine Leather:

Ivory-escaine-1.jpg

I keep looking for the button on the dash to turn off my stupid grin that I've developed whilst driving!  :D  

I don't think any of the LOC members have found that button yet either... :lol::lol:

Welcome to the club mate and good luck with the car...

:)

Most of us are the opposite, and keep getting grin-expanders as we mod our cars :whistling: B) :lol:

nice car

those mats look interesting are they plastic ?

are they lexus ones ?

Wow, you've got a good eye there. No, the clear plastic mats are not Lexus ones. The carpeted Lexus ones are underneath. It's been raining here a lot and I want my carpeted ones to stay clean so I got these cheapo mats to protect the Lexus mats when the weather is bad. The Lexus logo on the factory mats shows through the clear plastic. It may look odd but it serves a purpose.

Today we had a wicked hail storm. Is there hail in the UK? Anyway, the SportX was in the garage but my Infinti was not and it suffered quite a bit of body damage and the windshield is broken as well. A person from my Insurance company will be looking at it soon. :(

The SportX is nice and polished in the Garage. :D

Today we had a wicked hail storm. Is there hail in the UK? Anyway, the SportX was in the garage but my Infinti was not and it suffered quite a bit of body damage and the windshield is broken as well. A person from my Insurance company will be looking at it soon.

typical US got to have bigger hailstones than us :D :D :lol::lol:

sounds like we wouldnt want them though! :(

typical US got to have bigger hailstones than us :D :D :lol::lol:

sounds like we wouldnt want them though! :(

Of course EVERYTHING is bigger in TEXAS. Including but not limited to, hail, tornados, hurricanes, number of idiots per area code and the list goes on. :lol:

As for the interior, it's half leather, half sueded leather. Full leather is/was available but I have never seen one in person. The SportX is pretty hard to get here and if you want a special configuration, well, you probably won't ever get it.

Mine is the Leather-Escaine Sport package that includes the interior, moonroof, 6 cd in dash changer, subwoofer, cargo net, luggage compartment mat, e-shift 5 spd auto trans, rear storage shade, rear spoiler and locking wheel nuts.

I also got the limited slip differential.

It will be interesting to see how the suede parts of the seats hold up over time.

...By the way, Texis, can you post a piccy of that  B)  interior....

Thanks for all the welcomes... I am working on getting a picture of the interior....

Tex,

That interior is seriously cool B) and as dangerous :nuke: as I expected.

Cool caws it looks awesome B) , dangerous caws I've got kids..........

Chocolate Ice cream and tan leather..... Oh NO! :ohmy:

...By the way, Texis, can you post a piccy of that  B)  interior....

Thanks for all the welcomes... I am working on getting a picture of the interior....

Tex,

That interior is seriously cool B) and as dangerous :nuke: as I expected.

Cool caws it looks awesome B) , dangerous caws I've got kids..........

Chocolate Ice cream and tan leather..... Oh NO! :ohmy:

Haha! Yeah, I have kids too. They are not alllowed to speak or to have any food or drink in this car. EVER! They are not allowed to touch anything! They are required to sit still with their hands in their laps and their feet are to touch the plastic mats only.

This has worked for a month now with very little protest. I don't expect it to last for ever but I am going to milk it for all it's worth. ;)

Thanks for the compliments on the interior. I thought about all the things that could go wrong with a light color but my only other option was black and it gets over 100 degrees here in the summer. So far, no marks on the upholstery. She has a whopping 996 miles on her so far. :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links