Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Member Saying Hi

Just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself.

I just bought a 55 plate RX300 SE-L. 25k on the clock with towbar, side runner bars, rubber mat in the boot and roof rack bars - 17k pounds. I had compared this with X3 and X5 and honestly I just couldn't resist the value of the Lexus. I'm thrilled with the car - it's spotless. I also have spent a lot of time in the USA where Lexus is WAY more popular than the UK - so I didn't need to be sold. Mind you, the price in the USA is an almost identical number as the UK price - except the dollar is worth half as much - so Yanks are buying a top spec RX300 for about 22k pounds. Sheesh. Cars are much cheaper in the States.

I've been reading the threads in the forum. I am away at the moment (California), but I can't wait to disable the seat belt beep with the wacky programming mode trick.

I'm based in Essex so I'll be using the Southend lexus dealer. i couldn't see that on the dealer rating page (nor the Sidcup branch). I suppose it will show up once I review them(?).

Simon

Hi and welcome to LOC Glad you chose the RX.

It's right what you say about the States and Lexus. I was in Houston Texas and the Lex were plentiful!

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links