Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bracknell Jap Car Meet

Claire G

Hey Zee are you going or what ?

still not sure yet pal.... will know for defo on saturday, so will give you a call....

It's Saturday bud, you going or not ?

I shall know tonight.... I'll call or email you mate....

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Zee are you going or what ?

still not sure yet pal.... will know for defo on saturday, so will give you a call....

It's Saturday bud, you going or not ?

I shall know tonight.... I'll call or email you mate....

Oh... now I understand Zee :winky:

I am soooooo gutted.....

I was so looking forward to coming to the Bracknell Jap Car Meet... It would have been my first ever meet of any kind... I would have been travelling from where the wombles live; I was so excited, I planned my route a week in advance...

This morning as I was giving my WRX a quick rinse with the hose... I got a phone call that one of my work pals has passed away in the early hours of the morning...

My mood was spoilt... Sorry Claire for not being there but I hope it all turns out well... Kavey, Zee... if you also went I am sorry for not being present...

Just bad timing... I endeavour to be there on the next meet that I can get to...

:sad:

Hi,

Adeel, sorry you received bad news and couldn't attend. Take care mate.

To those that could make it, thanks for welcoming me to my first meet. I really enjoyed it and it was great to put cars to names, oh... and faces too :)

Extra thanks to Claire for the organisation :)

Lessons learnt for my second meet:

1) Take along a chamoix leather to regularly shine-up and not let down the club concourse.

2) Get some 'less than embarrassing wheels' :blush: On the plus side, it give me a chance to win the award for 'most improved wheels' next meet :)

Again, great to meet you all!

Cheers,

Nige

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk