Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gay Headlights..

iv just got some angel eyes for the beast. following instructions on here and also the ones with the things i managed to get as far as melting the sealent. .. the retarded thing is the baxterds have used so much of the stuff i just cant get it apart. did the whole 15 mins at 80 in the oven, then the 120 for 2 mins coz i got annoyed it wasnt working. all it lead to was me mashing up the plastic back. think they'v used some super sealent that man cant take off lol. did this for about 2 hours. in and out of the oven, knives, flat heads, philips heads... i reframed from using the hammer (lol) even tho it was getting to the point of really wanting to hit the shizzle out of it lol.

i was trying to get one corner going to make it easier... but couldnt even do that. and theres sealent all over the clips.. so even there hard to undo. the plastic is just bending and denting and snapping. so i gave up.

any ideas? anyone got a set of headlamps that arnt sealed going cheap?

scotty

I hope they were spare headlights mate!! Lol!

I took a set of old headlights apart before. Its not simple to do and yes its a pain trying to get them apart, try a hairdryer while pulling them apart to melt the sealent, this worked ok for me. I done all that just to remove the orange filter! Once i had put them back they kept misting up which looked rubbish, i got fed of that and bought some later spec dark headlights and left them alone aprt from HIDs!

Try the hairdryer trick let us know how you do.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links