Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Delivery Milage

Hi all

As this was the first new car i ever brought, It had 12 miles on the clock when i pick it up.It sort had me wondering is that norm?

Is not of great importance , is just one of these things that play up on the back of your mind every now and agin wondering if the rep went for a spin in it. :whistling:

Be intresting to know your thoughts

regards brucie

when they move the cars about they have to drive them around the docks to load them on the boats, or they have to drive them onto the trucks, 12 miles is not really alot of miles when you think it came all the way from japan :winky:

The rep or salesman probably did take it for a quick spin, but it doesn't mean the car is anyless new, just means that you have a couple of extra miles on the clock, and as said above, won't make much difference at 150,000 miles

Thanks,

Andrew

Delivery mileage on mine was 40k (no it wasn't driven by road from Japan!)...

...bought my IS200 when it was 2.5 years old, now it is 7.5 years old with 108k :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links