Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oil Filter Is200

Andy-R

Ok if this is the right part number next question is best place to get one from, phoned Lexus Liverpoo today and left a message but the never rang back, seen some on e-bay but they look like very poor copies, is it defo better to get OEM or will one from my normal parts shop do just as good a job?

Doing the service next week and need to get an oil filter but can't remember the part number I've had quick search and found this 90915-YZZDI is this the right part number for the 200 :)

Thanks in advance.

no thats noth the correct one, its either as Tony says or 90915-20003

Doing the service next week and need to get an oil filter but can't remember the part number I've had quick search and found this 90915-YZZDI is this the right part number for the 200 :)

Thanks in advance.

no thats noth the correct one, its either as Tony says or 90915-20003

Right cheers Chris and Tony ;)

• 1 month later...
I know this thread is quite old but I'm due a service soon and was thinking of getting a trd oil filter, is there any difference between that and an oem one? i know someone mentioned it above but surely that £10 premium must have an advantage?!

I have the TRD oil filter fitted and TBH its not any different from the OEM oil filter you can buy from your local dealer. When I next service my car, I'll be going back to the OEM filter from Lexus.

I know this thread is quite old but I'm due a service soon and was thinking of getting a trd oil filter, is there any difference between that and an oem one? i know someone mentioned it above but surely that £10 premium must have an advantage?!

I have the TRD oil filter fitted and TBH its not any different from the OEM oil filter you can buy from your local dealer. When I next service my car, I'll be going back to the OEM filter from Lexus.

What about the air filter? I'm looking to get a K&N, i assume you have a panel filter, if so how much did you pay for it and from where, if you don't mind sharing.

What about the air filter? I'm looking to get a K&N, i assume you have a panel filter, if so how much did you pay for it and from where, if you don't mind sharing.

Yep, got the K&N air filter- bought it off eBay for £35. I think the seller's name was Jays Performance or Fastfilters? Deffo recomend K&N air filter.

BTW- Didn't you ask about a K&N air filter earlier on the week?

yeh i did but i just want as many possible opinions and prices as possible. I think ill deffo go for the K&N but stick with oem oil filter.

1 last question, spark plugs, dunno how much you know but what would you recommend?

thanks

Spark plugs- You want Denso iridium IK20 spark plugs, get them from US Ebay- should cost no more than £35. If you don't buy Denso's make sure the spark plugs you are buying are iridium plugs, these suit Toyota/Lexus engines. Alternatives to Denso's are NGK's.

Thanks alot for all your help, its gonna about 150 to get my car serviced, i guess its still better than the 450+ lexus want.

oh 1 lasssst question, alot of people on here recommend 5W and 10W engine oil, whats the difference between the 2 and which would you personally go for yourself?

thats the last question i promise

5W30 Fully Synth. is what I use, you can also use 10W40 Semi Synth.

My personal perference is 5W30, it might cost a bit more than 10W40, but I find I can get better mpg with 5W30. I use Eneos 5W30 Fully Synth from Japarts, click on this link to the Japarts website.

sorry i lied, i have 1 more question, please dont hate me.

i had a look on eBay us for the ik20's like you said.

however i cant find anyone that sells 6, they all sell 4?

you wouldnt have a live link would you, most of the others i found on here are dead links.

Thanks for all your help.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links