Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Why, Why, Why!

84Stoney

Right. Update.

Window in. Proper Lexus glass. Identical to the other side. Good job.

My ask the local stealer if they have the stickers on the glass, and if not, remove them from the passeger side, for symetry.

Potentially problem though. My drivers window (new one) is not as quick (up or down) as the passegner side. I'm pretty sure they should be the same. Any idea what may cause this? do i have a come back on autoglass, if they were the same before and now are not?

Right. Update.

Window in. Proper Lexus glass. Identical to the other side. Good job.

My ask the local stealer if they have the stickers on the glass, and if not, remove them from the passeger side, for symetry.

Potentially problem though. My drivers window (new one) is not as quick (up or down) as the passegner side. I'm pretty sure they should be the same. Any idea what may cause this? do i have a come back on autoglass, if they were the same before and now are not?

I would go back to Autoglass to ask why the speed has slowed down.

You say proper Lexus glass so which stickers are missing from the glass?

Glad it's all fixed though and hope you get up/down speed problem sorted.

You say proper Lexus glass so which stickers are missing from the glass?

It is etched with "Lexus" etc. but originally had "double locking" and "Lexus security system" (or something like that) stickers on it too.

Just read this matey absolutely gutted for you I know exactly how your feeling as some little f :tsktsk: k face p :tsktsk: k scratched mine all along the boot lid a few weeks back (check out my post B :tsktsk: ards for pics) it is just mindless t :tsktsk: ts who have been dragged up to show no respect who do stuff like this and I totally agree with you someone should show them what your window felt like by putting a brick through there face :angry:

Well, I wouldn't deny a starving man bread to feed his family if I had some spare, but he shouldn't go without punishment for such a crime. You could argue that they're bone-idle scum who can't be bothered to get a job. But then there but for the grace of God go I. I'm more inclined to blame the government for ripping everyone off with taxation/inflation etc.

Much worse is the sad little b'stard who deliberately dented my car in a car park (probably white van man) by nudging his bumper corner against my bodywork. Now THAT sad little b'stardry I can't forgive. I always park away from the other cars and often get a white van parking next to me. Perhaps one of these white vans might have a problem with their brakes one day.

My sympathies though. Mine's just a slight dent you can hardly see and a scrape that polished out.

Think of it this way. Scumbags are a fact of life, just like a swarm of bees and you shouldn't hate them; you should pity them. Don't let the b'stards wind you up.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links