Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Howdy

CHRIS N.I

Hows it going people,I currently drive a glanza but am in the process of selling it to get an altezza. I found this site and it looks very informative so I thought id sign up for any advice for a first time altezza buyer!!

Heres a few pics of my glanza

28022008082.jpg

GLANZA6.jpg

28022008084.jpg

28022008085.jpg

Chris

Hi, and welcome to LOC.

Enjoy the Tezza when you get it.

Will do,cheers!

Been having a look around the site to see what im in for maintenance wise but all i can seem to find is dirty maf sensors and getting the geometry checked often!

Is there anything else I should know about?

Ive also been told im going to be disapointed with the power compared to the glanza? Any of you guys able to comment on that because I like a good kick up the arse every so often

Hello and Welcome to the club matey :D

Cheers,I can see from some of the mod lists you guys are well into these motors!!

Ya will find that the ones with the longest list of mods are on the forum the most! Or the ones who are on the forum most have the longest mods list! Or both. LOL

Ive also been told im going to be disapointed with the power compared to the glanza? Any of you guys able to comment on that because I like a good kick up the arse every so often

When it comes down to power to weight ratio, it won't match the glanza. But they are two different animals. Altezza will be higher powered than a (standard) IS200 anyway.

Hello and Welcome to the club matey :D

Cheers,I can see from some of the mod lists you guys are well into these motors!!

Ya will find that the ones with the longest list of mods are on the forum the most! Or the ones who are on the forum most have the longest mods list! Or both. LOL

When it comes down to power to weight ratio, it won't match the glanza. But they are two different animals. Altezza will be higher powered than a (standard) IS200 anyway.

Yeh I was thinking its def a big car,apart from power though you cant really compare the two

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links