Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Water Sound

coolrides

just when you start and accelerate for first few min?

Had the same on my GS when coolant level was low....check and top off if necessary and should go away

will try that, looked at it last week and it was only about a mil or 2 below the level. will put some water in an see, mostly on start up or after a thrashing when i stop.

cheers man

didn't take much below line for noise to start - only about 2 mil for me too- you probably don't want to be putting water in there though....proper coolant

we talking about the radiator yea? the red coolant. its 50 50 isnt it. just bought 5 litres of it for when i get my timing belt on.

didn't take much below line for noise to start - only about 2 mil for me too- you probably don't want to be putting water in there though....proper coolant

we talking about the radiator yea? the red coolant. its 50 50 isnt it. just bought 5 litres of it for when i get my timing belt on.

did you check the bottle at the back of your Radiator or the rad itself? :unsure:

If you bought the proper toyota/lexus coolant, you dont add any water. it is ready mixed.

i not sure if it needs mixed i aint checked, if it doesnt need mixed i goin to need to get some more. you need about seven litres for a refil dont you??

i checked the radiator level, rest all looked ok.

Yeh matey 7.1ltrs of coolant required :) when you refill dont forget the bottle on the back of the rad ;)

i not sure if it needs mixed i aint checked, if it doesnt need mixed i goin to need to get some more. you need about seven litres for a refil dont you??

i checked the radiator level, rest all looked ok.

If it is the genuine coolant, it doesnt need mixing, it should tell you on the container.

great looked at the coolant an it is pre mixed so had to go get another one for tyhe belt change at 16 quid for 5 litres. lol

must admit i was caught out by the coolant level at back of radiator never new it was there, cheers guys. prob saved me lots of money lol

:winky:

great looked at the coolant an it is pre mixed so had to go get another one for tyhe belt change at 16 quid for 5 litres. lol

must admit i was caught out by the coolant level at back of radiator never new it was there, cheers guys. prob saved me lots of money lol

i had a feeling you hadnt seen the bottle on the back of the rad, so thought i'd mention it :D

i had a feeling you hadnt seen the bottle on the back of the rad, so thought i'd mention it :D

Witch bottle mate ( black one in left that is connect to rad ,is it needing to have sum fluid in??) or this that show you a level of coolant????? I have the same noise from 4monts and i try many things.

Witch bottle mate ( black one in left that is connect to rad ,is it needing to have sum fluid in??) or this that show you a level of coolant????? I have the same noise from 4monts and i try many things.

If you look at the back of the radiator you will see a black bottle connected to the radiator, it has a clear window in the back to check the coolant levels and should be at the MAX point on the window? there is a black top/cap with a pipe coming from it on the top of the bottle where you fill it up and the top just pulls off? :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links