Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Heads Up

Saraj

Oright,

I wanted to let everyone know of my experiance with the JML scracth remover. my is200 has a bad scratch on the rear bumper, got a quote for 115 pounds from a local bodyshop to repair it.

Bought the JML product for 10 quid, from Wilkinson's, and guess what its done the job !

Its not perfect, but the majority of it has gone, well recommeded.

Im going to wash my car tomorrow, as in work at the moment, and then get rid of all those annoying scractches around the car

woudl defo recommend.

will post pics when I get home.

Saj

a scratch is a scratch

if it is scratched down to the base coat or metal the only thing that will repair it will be a layer of paint

if it is just through the top coat and the colour is still intact then any rubbing compound will smooth out the surrounding surface to match the scratched area

a scratch is a scratch

if it is scratched down to the base coat or metal the only thing that will repair it will be a layer of paint

if it is just through the top coat and the colour is still intact then any rubbing compound will smooth out the surrounding surface to match the scratched area

yeah agreed, its look alot better then what it was, and untill i can fork out 100 pounds, it will stay like that, never knew how effective there could be.

i love the fact that the product has been availiable for more than 10 years.. and as soon as JML put an advert up. people buy it...

Its just like any other cutting compound.. although its strong enough to remove paint from single layer paints (i.e. solid colour) so dont use it too hard

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links