Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Got My Is200 Se

jomo

As title says, picked her up Thursday after noon (pics to come).

Shes a se on a y plate in dark metalic grey, dont know the colours name sure someone will know and post it...

Loving the car, drives well and sooooo smooth, very happy.

Only prob with th car is ERR1 on cd player and ciggy lighter dont work!! Fuse is ok and the light around it works but nada, nothing!!

Photos coming after shes had a good wash, clay barring and a bucket full of wax. rubbed all over her.

PS, gave her a quick wash today (mid showers of rain) and fook me arnt they a lot of car to wash......;-)

Nice one...... welcome to the world of Lexus :) as for the error code, i think you may find the code is in error since they all do that :blink:

In fact the Director of Lexus GB said in a statement recently that his entire team of experts which is Dave, Dave's mate Bob, Bob's wife and the lady she walks the dog with but not on Sundays, unless Dave wife is ill and Bob walks the dog and then Dave's wife does walk the dog on a Sunday :whistling: ..... That when the error code appears it suggests that it's broke.

On the bright side they said any future use whilst broken will not be detrimental to the experience you already have :)

What if any locking wheel nuts do you guys use?

Iv got the standard Lexus ones on, but there are rotten as a peach and was looking to swap them for new ones...

Nice one matey look forward to the pic's :D Sounds like you have the Graphite Grey colour and for locking wheel nuts i'd go for McGard if you can find them as there very good quality? The ones that are fitted by lexus IIRC are made by Trilock which are quite good anyway but do wear over time as the holes start to loose there shape but do the job :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links