Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Grille Badge Advice?

geoff34uk

Lexus1.JPG

Hi

First attempt at a post to this forum so apologies if I screw up, newbies eh?

:iraqi-info-minister:

I have just got my IS back from the bodyshop after my wife decided to re-design the front end with a Rover's tow bar (mutters underneath breath) and I have had the Sports bumper fitted as you can see.

Thing is, the bodyshop have forgotten to fit the (L) badge on the grille, I am right in thinking it should be there aren't I? Actually I like it as it is without, but what I would like is a TRD emblem to go on the mesh grille, does anyone know if such a thing is available?

Any help would be appreciated and I look forward to being a semi useful member of this forum!

Geoff B ©

More pics of my Lexus

argylefan@blueyonder.co.uk

Welcome to the club Geoff!!!

Nice looking motor you have there pal....... ^_^

Sorry to hear about the mishap, but glad to hear its sorted. Indeed you are correct, there should be a "L" badge in the centre of the top grill. As for a TRD badge - GRiM will be around soon tom advise you the best place to get one........ :whistling:

You could start by trying HERE!

Have fun,

Zee... :outforcount:

Hi

I didn't know I could get a TRD grille, but it's too bloomin late now as I have the integral grill on the sports bumper, frustrating as it would have been an ideal opportunity to fit one...

Thanks for the replies, I will keep looking for such an item

Some lovely looking cars on here!

Geoff

:P

Dang it!! <_<

If I'd known there would be this amount of interest in these I would have arranged a Group buy.

I imported 3 of these badges for £10 each. B)

Sorry all sold..... :shifty:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links