Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thinking Of Buying One

:whistling: I have being playing in a RX today, I think I have fallen for it,

Tis a lovely car, dark metallic grey, can't remember the the proper name for it, greyish leather interior, 46k on the clock.

not sure wot it is, se or sel. has got sat nav, park assist, 18 inch allies. wot is the sound system like, any good.

Not to bothered about economy, never have been, so up yours Mr Brown, B)

It looks really nice in the sun, yes the sun was out today.

they soppose to be trying to sort a price out for my IS but if I get nowt for it I will keep it.

Very nice to drive it was, made my mind up I want an auto as I drive an auto truck all day so it is making me very lazy..

Any body have any probs with there RX?? B)

:whistling: I have being playing in a RX today, I think I have fallen for it,

Tis a lovely car, dark metallic grey, can't remember the the proper name for it, greyish leather interior, 46k on the clock.

not sure wot it is, se or sel. has got sat nav, park assist, 18 inch allies. wot is the sound system like, any good.

Not to bothered about economy, never have been, so up yours Mr Brown, B)

It looks really nice in the sun, yes the sun was out today.

they soppose to be trying to sort a price out for my IS but if I get nowt for it I will keep it.

Very nice to drive it was, made my mind up I want an auto as I drive an auto truck all day so it is making me very lazy..

Any body have any probs with there RX?? B)

Go for it mate, you won't regret it, I didn't. Sounds like you're going for the MK2 SE-L model.

The main thing to look for are corroding alloys, seems its a common fault but not the end of the world, Lexus can usually sort this out depending on the warranty of the car.

Not too bad on the economy, although I did put LPG on mine, making it pretty cheap to run.

Comfy and much fun to drive. Definately a car you'll be wanting to keep for a long time to come. Nev

If this is likely to be your first Lexus - do dome thorough research about the brand and product.

The RX is a fantastic vehicle (like most other Lexus) but it is important that you pick the right one.

If the vehicle you are looking at is a Lexus AUC - then make sure little thing like the corrosion on roof bars and alloys, minor chips and scratches etc. are all taken care of. Do check to see when the vehicle was last serviced and the condition of the tyres - and you really should be pretty much set. If these cars are properly and regularly maintained then I can't see why you should have any issues.

Running costs (for an SUV) aren't that bad IMHO - but we chose to renew our Lexus Warranty when it fell for renewal to avoid any unnecessary (read: expensive) costs. It is a cavernous vehicle, chock full of luxury and one that if you get used to, will be difficult to go give up ;)

Have fun, ask lots of questions, do your price research and drive a hard bargain. :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links