Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Lysholm Supercharger

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But without rod upgrades surely useless? not much point upgrading a bit thats already adequate enough if you leave the weak bit?

Edit: so he's getting the rods and pistons as well?

Stav

Yeah doing the internals also...

Upping the boost now then? what sort of boost figure?

No .. the boost will be at .45 when i collect the car next week.. The internals will be done at easter along

with the valve work... and maybe see how the 2.2 stroker kit sits with the bank...

(thats if you were asking about the boost when i collect the car next week!)

Dave,

How much boost can that Lysholm create?

looking at 1.2 to 1.3 bar :whistling:

way we have done it it will bolt straight into the TTE cradle and connect up to your pipework.........

you just need my PE injectors and e-manage and off you go (this combination works BTW)

Well looks like were going down the e-manage and mapping route now...

So will be probably going to Nobles for mapping on the e-manage ultimate after its been fitted at charlesworth.

Think the e-manage wil be useful anyway for the work being done through Pro-lex at easter.

With it going for mapping, looks like it will be a little later than planned...

Noble did a great job on Sams Is200 Turbo, a very good job is worth waiting for....

Good to know... thanks for the assurance wozza... Getting a job done is always worth getting it done right... 1st time!! :whistling:

Will still be heading to WIM when its finished so... if your around.... ill give the date as soon as i know!

Any more news on your motor Tom? :)

Hey,

Well the e-manage arrived as promised on tuesday... steve got all the parts for the charger (custom parts) mid week and yesterday, so now its the assembly, and then off to Noble... and then the pleasant drive to WIM for the super drive home... Am flying back over tuesday!

I think a few on here have seen it in Steve´s garage...

Hey,

Well the e-manage arrived as promised on tuesday... steve got all the parts for the charger (custom parts) mid week and yesterday, so now its the assembly, and then off to Noble... and then the pleasant drive to WIM for the super drive home... Am flying back over tuesday!

Very good mate, i was just having a read about your lex again and thought i'd ask :D Not had chance to pop over to the garage yet, but hopefully get the chance to catch yourself and lex before you head back :)

Hey,

Very good mate, i was just having a read about your lex again and thought i'd ask :D Not had chance to pop over to the garage yet, but hopefully get the chance to catch yourself and lex before you head back :)

cool.... Gord was over and saw it... just mailed me tody to say it was looking good....

Cant wait to get my hands on it though.... Would be cool to meet up! And cheers for the interest!

Hey,

cool.... Gord was over and saw it... just mailed me tody to say it was looking good....

Cant wait to get my hands on it though.... Would be cool to meet up! And cheers for the interest!

Be good to see it up a ruuning mate and a big smile on your face :D Plus my lex is starting to look quite rare now, being as its one of the only Aztec fire ones on the club without a supercharger fitted :lol: :D

Hey,

Be good to see it up a ruuning mate and a big smile on your face :D Plus my lex is starting to look quite rare now, being as its one of the only Aztec fire ones on the club without a supercharger fitted :lol: :D

Haha

Your not tempted then??

Hey,

Haha

Your not tempted then??

I would mate but think i would rather spend the money on a 2.5 twin turbo soarer at the moment, as my IS is starting to get a bit old now and could do with a good overhaul? But if an SC does pop up after xmas i might be tempted :whistling:

I would mate but think i would rather spend the money on a 2.5 twin turbo soarer at the moment, as my IS is starting to get a bit old now and could do with a good overhaul? But if an SC does pop up after xmas i might be tempted :whistling:

But when you start the modding... its addictive... you might find yourself in trouble..

Especially if a s/c was to pop up.... :whistling:

Yeh i know mate, i started a while back and still doing bits to mine :D i only wanted a sporty exhaust and now look what i've done so far vvvvv :lol:

Wow... thats outrageous... you so need a s/c to finish all that off...

After having a quick chat withSteve at Prolex the other day I will be saving HARD for this conversion for the following reason:

By the time you have spent 2K on a second hand TTE kit (if you can find one), £500 fitting (yes I know you can DIY but I am lazy), de-cat the manifold £600 you are up to £3 and a bit grand, so the extra couple of hundred is well worth it considering everything will be new and set up with e-manage negating the need to get a uni-chip or camcon to fine tune the car further.

Steve you will almost definatley get my car early next year just depends on how business is in the new year (Feb/Mar). Can't wait to see the Dyno charts :winky:

Did Steve get the instructions for the Emanage ok mate?

Youon wont be disappointed in Noble. they're excellent.

Stav

Well all was sent directly to Charlesworth so not sure... The guy said he sent it on a cd in English.. will have to ask Steve...

Yeldarb, I can fully recommend going for the conversion with Prolex/Charlesworth for the organising aspect.. im in France and managed it without much difficultly, thanks to Prolex and Charlesworth... as to the gain factor.... well hopefully next week will answer that leaving you with no doubts. . . . .

:winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links