Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Brake Caliper

gibbsy

does anyone have a is200 sport 2001 model front passenger brake caliper for my baby or one that will fit and match the standard one,

i have money but not a lot so please let me know, or if u know were i can get a cheap one.

kind regards dave

does anyone have a is200 sport 2001 model front passenger brake caliper for my baby or one that will fit and match the standard one,

i have money but not a lot so please let me know, or if u know were i can get a cheap one.

kind regards dave

whats wrong with your caliper?if its seized i wrote a guide on how to recon your caliper for free if the seals are ok or for a few pounds if you need a new seal kit.

oh the guide is in the thread sticking caliper its below your thread.

kind regards dave

whats wrong with your caliper?if its seized i wrote a guide on how to recon your caliper for free if the seals are ok or for a few pounds if you need a new seal kit.

thanks for your reply fella but the slider is well and truely stuck it will not move its like its been welded in, plus im not the best with a spanner. lol

kind regards dave

thanks for your reply fella but the slider is well and truely stuck it will not move its like its been welded in, plus im not the best with a spanner. lol

are the is fronts same as the GS300 jz147? can't remember

I think the pads are the same, so would guess the calipers are, but I wouldn't know about the carrier.

Well i have a caliper knocking around somewhere if they are the same can't remember which side it is though. I'll try and find out the part numbers and which side the caliper is

I think the pads are the same, so would guess the calipers are, but I wouldn't know about the carrier.

Well i have a caliper knocking around somewhere if they are the same can't remember which side it is though. I'll try and find out the part numbers and which side the caliper is

Part numbers are different but that doesnt neccesarily mean anything as i know they use different numbers on the same parts for different vehicles (found out today with MAF sensors)

Could do with a physical check they look very similar on the drawings

kind regards dave

do you know any one that works at a garage?i get seized slides a lot at my work!a air gun back and forward a few times normally sorts it out if not heat and a power bar works well then you just remove clean grease and put back in,a garage shouldn't take much for this prob half a hours labour.if you were closer i would have come and done it on your drive.

Anyone got the link for the sticking calliper slide pin overhaul....?

Thanks... :D

you don't need a guide its self explanitory when you remove the caliper. Just go buy new sliding pins from toyota they are about £8 ea

out of interest, how much did all the replacement slide pins etc cost? I might have to do mine!

I dont know how much they are matey i got mine of Mr Wozza. :D cheers Wozza.....ive got to do mine soon..... :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links