Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

H.i.d. Conversion Kit

Karateppi

Hi1Guys I have purchased a H.I.D. kit for my 97-400 after checking out all th parts and doing a dry run fit,there are 2 wires -1red+1black wity spade connectors coming from the bulb assy wiring,can anyone tell me where they connect to, or are they not used on this set up??

Kit type --H.I.D. Kit h4--6k

The last kit I had with spade connectors needed connecting to the Battery itself?

Mine also had a ground connection - does it not specify anywhere where they should go?

If it works without them then maybe you could just not connect them up?

The last kit I had with spade connectors needed connecting to the battery itself?

Mine also had a ground connection - does it not specify anywhere where they should go?

If it works without them then maybe you could just not connect them up?

HI!--AIDO The smallest of small print says that the two wires go to the vehicles normal computer,whatever that means,any ideas?

If you upload them to somewhere like http://imageshack.us it gives you the code to paste straight into this window - you just want the bit where it says forum linking :)

Guess what, you were right,after trying to download with no success,I put it all together,and low and behold they are the wires to supply power to the unit,

would a 20amp fuse be ok for the job ?

If you upload them to somewhere like http://imageshack.us it gives you the code to paste straight into this window - you just want the bit where it says forum linking :)

Guess what, you were right,after trying to download with no success,I put it all together,and low and behold they are the wires to supply power to the unit,

would a 20amp fuse be ok for the job ?

Erm I'm not sure what's in there for the lights circuit already but that would probably be fine - did it not have an inline fuse holder already on there as part of the kit?

I'd guess the optimum way to do it would be to find out what the fuse is on the circuit, and then put a slightly smaller fuse in the inline holder just for the HIDs? That's a bit over my head with the eletrical side of it - does anyone on here know off the top of their head please?

Strange - have you got a link or anything to where you bought this from please fella?

Yes it is from a firm called J.A.M. performance uk on the internet, if you click onto this site you will go onto E/bay.and you will see all of their products..

They promise next day delivery,,I ordered my lights on 9th of December,after many phone calls,E/Mails and lies that they had sent the item Itarrived

on the 24th of January,So buyer Beware!!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links