Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Being A Stinge, Want A Bt Line

Saraj

Hi,

With my 80 quid mobile bill come through majority of the calls to 08 numbers, which are expensive through Orange,

I want a phone line, but no existing line Bt want 122 to fit it.

I'm being a stinge and dont want to pay it, I know it probally cost more to BT to get it installed but cant really afford it.

Has anyone know of any decent offers?

I researched quite alot and Sky had a offer where there pay it back, but there call centres wont confirm,

im stuck.

Thanks

Saraj

use: saynoto0870.com

Basically every company has to have a local landline as well as premium number.

So go on there put in either the number or the company and it'll bring back a free phone or 01 local number.

Stav

use: saynoto0870.com

Basically every company has to have a local landline as well as premium number.

So go on there put in either the number or the company and it'll bring back a free phone or 01 local number.

Stav

I've been using that site for a long time. Unfortunately it doesn't have alternative numbers for most 0870/0845 etc numbers, only the ones that get reported to the site.

If you know the location of a company they sometimes have the same number if you input the local code for the 0870 part of the number.

lol managed to sort BT out, on there website it says if you a cable customer then there will charge an installation of only 29 instead of the 122, so I rang them told them Im a cable customer and there obliged loll

only thing is you got to take a package out with i took unlimited evening and weekend with a 18 month contract which i dont mind,

and that you have to make 4 chargable calls per month otherwise the rest of the installation charge will be added,

but overall im happy !

Glad you got it sorted mate :)

Bit OT, but are 0845/0870 numbers still free from 02 mobiles?

i know there were couple years back, as i use to make international calls through a 08 number and it use on my inclusive minutes but then there put restrictions on it

i know there were couple years back, as i use to make international calls through a 08 number and it use on my inclusive minutes but then there put restrictions on it

Yeah last time I was on O2 was about 4 or 5 years ago, and they were free then but would be interesting to know if they're still free.

Yeah last time I was on O2 was about 4 or 5 years ago, and they were free then but would be interesting to know if they're still free.

I don't think they are anymore. They changed this last year if i remember correctly

im a virgin contract already for tv and broadband, the only i want bt is cause the 08 numbers are free, thanks for the offer !

oh rite i get you know, if i was you i'd wait a month, we have had a lot of feedbackl on the bt 08's and i know there looking to change our deals

If you have a BT line but you are with another provider ie Sky etc

Prefix your phone calls with 1280 and it will charge it to BT enabling free/cheaper 08 calls

You may need to make one chargeable call per month to activate this so briefly ring someone for a coupe of seconds.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links