Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Cheltenham Are The Best!

Having bought my first used IS 220d in December I had a few issues but was not sure if they were characteristics or faults. Thanks to this board I found that there were indeed known issues and everyone of them has been fixed:

Squeeky drivers seat

Windscreen replaced due to chip when I purchased it

Plastic trims replaced on windscreen as the were broken by the repair guy

Virbrating rear mirror

Rattle from dashboard on passengers side

Cracking noise from heating / cooling system

Hand break tightened and break pads replaced

Checked the 5th injector had been replaced, which it had but the ECU was on 200 and they upgraded it to 500. This has now given me more MPG.

At the same time they have also done some other works due to a recall this month on the steering and something else.

In addition they collected my car from Cardiff and I mentioned I had a slow puncture. They advised the puncture could not be repaired and they gave me a free used tyre as another customer had upgraded. In addition they also gave me a full tank of petrol and a free valet (although they forgot to actually do the valet)!!

The customer service is absolutly exceptional compared with the type of service offered at Cardiff Lexus. They have also offered the collection service when I have my next service with them which means I dont need to deal with the numpties at Cardiff anymore. Evan had the chance to drive a brand new IS 200d whilst mine was being attended to. Will deffinatly be being my next car for Cheltenham!!

So overall one very happy customer, well done Cheltenham!!

i hope your only joking about the petrol mate :lol:

lol why??

and why are u servicing ur car in cheltenham all the way from cardiff?? is there no dealers nearer?

Maybe because the car is a 220 d (diesel not petrol) :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe for similar reasons to the reason that you use Birmingham rather than your local dealer. :whistling:

i hope your only joking about the petrol mate :lol:

lol why??

and why are u servicing ur car in cheltenham all the way from cardiff?? is there no dealers nearer?

Maybe because the car is a 220 d (diesel not petrol) :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe for similar reasons to the reason that you use Birmingham rather than your local dealer. :whistling:

mite be the same reason..but thats why im asking him.. :) round trip to birmingham for me is 40miles..his im sure is slightly more

I purchased the car from Cheltenham hence the reason the car going back to them to get all the bits and bobs done. I did try to buy a car from my local Cardiff Lexus but there sales people were not interested. Plus the car was only 11k, October 56, 1 owner 20k on the clock, not a single mark on the body work :-)

BTW it was filled with diesel :-) just used to saying petrol. Now getting 42 MPG around town instead of 38.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links