Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sim Cards To Use In Holland

aido

Just wondered if any of you knew what the best way to use a phone in Holland is, prepaid or a Dutch SIM card or anything?

I have a work mobile that I can't use abroad and I'm not taking out another contract just for a weekend so looking at alternative options.

Have any of you done this sort of thing before or know what my best approach is please?

Worst case is a UK PAYG but they seem to cost a fortune to use abroad.

Cheers fella, that's good with the 30 quid credit as well!

I just bought a Vodafone NL card, was under a tenner and should work out ok, it's free to receive calls and 9 cents a text when registered, bargain :D

PMSL, I'm spending more time with you as it's starting to rub off on me too :D

Just got my new door cards in pieces ready for when the car comes back, might not be ready today though!

Just got my new door cards in pieces ready for when the car comes back, might not be ready today though!

:lol: i'm still tyre hunting at the moment but looks like it'll be a Camskill job ;)

Any more news on your rims mate? :)

:offtopic: just thought i'd add that :lol:

:lol: i'm still tyre hunting at the moment but looks like it'll be a Camskill job ;)

Any more news on your rims mate? :)

:offtopic: just thought i'd add that :lol:

Nothing yet mate, have messaged the bloke to see when they're going to turn as if he can give me an idea I can plan other stuff I need to do around it but guessing it will be tomorrow or Friday now?

Only got a works one now dude and they're barred from abroad!

This is ace as it'll be cheaper than them charging me back for all the txts and calls I make out there after some of the finest Heineken money can buy, I text a lot when I'm drunk :lol:

Only got a works one now dude and they're barred from abroad!

This is ace as it'll be cheaper than them charging me back for all the txts and calls I make out there after some of the finest Heineken money can buy, I text a lot when I'm drunk :lol:

Well i will be away same time as you :D but i think i will not be taking my phone with me, as im sure i will leave it in some bar somewhere :duh:

I thought about leaving it at home but I'm supposed to be organising everyone meeting up!

For the hotels though a set of 4 walkie talkies are the best, saves a fortune and you can fart down them for free :D

Oh life without mobile phones.

What happened to the "meet in the bar when you get there" plan. Go for a SSS and meet in the bar at 8. After that meet in the bar when we get back in. If we get split up meet in the bar.

It's easy, you youngsters have not a clue :lol:

PMSL, that always works when it's the lads mate, it's the birds I'm worried about!

And when I say everyone, there's a group of nearly 100 of us so definitely need a phone for that lot :lol:

PMSL, that always works when it's the lads mate, it's the birds I'm worried about!

Finding them or losing them mate? :D

And when I say everyone, there's a group of nearly 100 of us so definitely need a phone for that lot :lol:

Too many people to phone anyway, go for plan Bar.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links