Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Number Plate

john the guv

What sort of plate are you after mate, a Lexus related one or something with your initials?

i am after lexus related plate, i know there is a V8 LEX out there but bloody hell its not cheap just thought a member had a plate for sale at a better price if not i might go for a F1 CUE as i am a snooker table fitter i've got a CUE plate on my van if i was rich i'd go for the CUE 1 plate its only 40.000.

regards

Might be worth looking at the DVLA site for the L3X plates as they're well priced?

I nearly sold mine recently but the one I was after went so decided to keep it :)

have you not found any other which take your fancy? I wish I had S4 RAJ, but could only get S14 RRJ which was the closet, I want to own N4WAB and K13MAT.

N4WAB - the definition for this is "a title given by courtesy to other persons of high rank" its a word in Urdu

K13MAT - another word in urdu which means luck one

Both around the 250-350 mark

Might be worth looking at the DVLA site for the L3X plates as they're well priced?

I nearly sold mine recently but the one I was after went so decided to keep it :)

have you not found any other which take your fancy? I wish I had S4 RAJ, but could only get S14 RRJ which was the closet, I want to own N4WAB and K13MAT.

N4WAB - the definition for this is "a title given by courtesy to other persons of high rank" its a word in Urdu

K13MAT - another word in urdu which means luck one

Both around the 250-350 mark

i saw GS53LEX MY53LEX but i am trying to hide the date of my car. none of the web sites want to deal even for 2 or 3 plates. what i liked was F1 CUE AND F2 CUE one for the car and one for the van. the main thing puytting me off is the credit crunch. regards john

What about a dateless plate with the numbers 147 as well?

I very nearly bought L8X TT for the twin turbo reference but someone else beat me to it!

I really liked a plate that one of the lads on here had, L3X TC, a reference to Lextasy and that's an ace plate, was going to get an alternate version of that and then twigged on the last three letters and driving a big black Lexus (well technically a Toyota) with tinted windows and an ecstasy related numberplate and realised I'd be forever getting pulled up and would never be able to buy flour from Tescos again :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links