Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fresh Oil.

Could think of worse ways of spending it matey, remember pics when it's fitted.

yip expect lots of them lol!!had the bumper for a few months but the bodyshops been really busy so couldnt do it till now!as for the rest of the money if your married you'll understand!!!!! :crybaby:

I had my oil recently changed at Nationwide, there is a funky/strange smell when using the fan/air con, is this normal?

think you need a aircon service matey or at the very least a new polin filter!

(air con service inc removal of old gas and oil replace with new gas and oil and anti bacteria foam put down all the vents)

I had my oil recently changed at Nationwide, there is a funky/strange smell when using the fan/air con, is this normal?

(air con service inc removal of old gas and oil replace with new gas and oil and anti bacteria foam put down all the vents)

Thanks Im sorry I meant to say the funky smell started soon after the oil change?

Thanks Im sorry I meant to say the funky smell started soon after the oil change?

theyve poss spilt oil on or around the engine!

personally to me nationwide are tyre fitters and thats what they should stay!!the amount of people that come in to us and complain about them and their work is unreal!

they give propper tecs(like me and i've seen their work) a bad name.sorry rant over.

just give your engine a good look over and also check your exhaust... you might have ran over a bag which has melted.

theyve poss spilt oil on or around the engine!

personally to me nationwide are tyre fitters and thats what they should stay!!the amount of people that come in to us and complain about them and their work is unreal!

they give propper tecs(like me and i've seen their work) a bad name.sorry rant over.

just give your engine a good look over and also check your exhaust... you might have ran over a bag which has melted.

Im not one to usually put people in the street like that but i am frankly dissapointed in Nationwide, when you look on the website and their "Service Spec" it looks pretty impressive but after the service I felt no difference whatsoever, I am now saving up for a proper Lexus service nomatter how much it costs. I'll have a look in the morning

remember toyota is lexus lexus is toyota.so remember toyota could do your servicing and fault finding work they are cheaper than lexus too. their is a discount at most dealers for cars over 3 years old then a other for cars over 5 years old(lower hourly rate).but remember their is lots of really good garages with just as good tecs as toyota and lexus.

what annoys me kwik fit started with tyres nation wide with tyres budget with tyres etc now they are doing services and all sorts of repairs and are prob not qualified to do so.and get extra money for selling parts you simply dont need.

remember toyota is lexus lexus is toyota.so remember toyota could do your servicing and fault finding work they are cheaper than lexus too. their is a discount at most dealers for cars over 3 years old then a other for cars over 5 years old(lower hourly rate).but remember their is lots of really good garages with just as good tecs as toyota and lexus.

what annoys me kwik fit started with tyres nation wide with tyres budget with tyres etc now they are doing services and all sorts of repairs and are prob not qualified to do so.and get extra money for selling parts you simply dont need.

Does anyone know of reputable garages in or around Leeds???? I'll try Toyota as well. I guess I was a little naive, how could they do a service for £160 when the cheapest Lexus quote I got was £500 for a 6 year old Lex

Does anyone know of reputable garages in or around Leeds???? I'll try Toyota as well. I guess I was a little naive, how could they do a service for £160 when the cheapest Lexus quote I got was £500 for a 6 year old Lex

a 60k is a big one mate diff oil, sparkplugs ,poss air filter,brake fluid change, timin belt!if you go to lexus and buy all the service parts you'll find they will all come in toyota boxes.

and as for the toyota tecs we're trained at the same college so you will get a good service and people that know what they're doing. :lol:

if you were closer i'd take it to my work and give your car a good service!

a 60k is a big one mate diff oil, sparkplugs ,poss air filter,brake fluid change, timin belt!if you go to lexus and buy all the service parts you'll find they will all come in toyota boxes.

and as for the toyota tecs we're trained at the same college so you will get a good service and people that know what they're doing. :lol:

You are 204 miles away, not that bad, im scared to go back on the motorway though, i had these nasty vibrations from the steering wheel when braking and at certain speeds the last time. If I dont find anyone here or nearer IO might make the trip and leave it with you whilst sightseeing cos I've never been to Scotland

You are 204 miles away, not that bad, im scared to go back on the motorway though, i had these nasty vibrations from the steering wheel when braking and at certain speeds the last time. If I dont find anyone here or nearer IO might make the trip and leave it with you whilst sightseeing cos I've never been to Scotland

guys why dont you try the amsoil full synthetic. expensive but worth it. been using it for long time go check amsoil in google

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links