Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi I am driving mine on power mode now, not worried about economy as i have a gas conversion, cost me £39 for a 650 mile trip to south Germany at 80 to 100 mph. There is a guy doing morreli plug & drive multi point conversions for £1199 any tank you want,based in Chorley lancs, A mate of mine spoke to him & he seems quite clued up. Got to be worth doing at that price , you even get a free loan car, he is advertising on ebay if anyone is intrested.

anymore details? is he certified? he'll have members banging his door down on that price for an 8 injector setup I'd definitely do the 500mile round trip for it.

Seems so, he gives a 2 year written garantee & a conversion certificate for your insurance company. My mate who is a mechanic by trade & has fitted a lpg kit before, seems to think he knows what he is talking about & is going to run his LS up there soon to get it done. Mine cost me £1750 to convert using a BRC plug & drive kit, Im a bit gutted but Ive saved the difference from november to now in fuel costs so cant moan really.

Hi I am driving mine on power mode now, not worried about economy as i have a gas conversion, cost me £39 for a 650 mile trip to south Germany at 80 to 100 mph. There is a guy doing morreli plug & drive multi point conversions for £1199 any tank you want,based in Chorley lancs, A mate of mine spoke to him & he seems quite clued up. Got to be worth doing at that price , you even get a free loan car, he is advertising on ebay if anyone is intrested.

anymore details? is he certified? he'll have members banging his door down on that price for an 8 injector setup I'd definitely do the 500mile round trip for it.

Seems so, he gives a 2 year written garantee & a conversion certificate for your insurance company. My mate who is a mechanic by trade & has fitted a lpg kit before, seems to think he knows what he is talking about & is going to run his LS up there soon to get it done. Mine cost me £1750 to convert using a BRC plug & drive kit, Im a bit gutted but Ive saved the difference from november to now in fuel costs so cant moan really.

Sounds good how long does it take to fit? It'd probably be cheaper for me to get a holiday inn/travel lodge over night then to drive back home if it's a over nighter, or arrive at 8am if it's a one day job.

thanks mark :)

Sounds good how long does it take to fit? It'd probably be cheaper for me to get a holiday inn/travel lodge over night then to drive back home if it's a over nighter, or arrive at 8am if it's a one day job.

thanks mark :)

Hi they would want the car for a few days, which is a good sign, its all well & good getting a kit fitted in a day but the initial setting up can take a couple of days to get it perfect, Rushed jobs are normally bodge jobs

Mine is definately quicker off the mark in Power mode.

It's all in the mind. The acceleration in 'Normal' can be just as fierce as in 'Power', but you just have to push the loud pedal further down.

Time it in both modes with boot pressing into the carpet each time.

I removed my switch and carefully put "economy" on one end and "mega turbo nutter" on the other. It looks original in every way, like it left the factory with it. I now get 55mpg (Average)in economy and 0-60mph in 4.1 seconds when the mood takes me.

Do you do an installation service ? What would be the cost ?

Im driving flat out, accelerating hard on this tank of fuel to see how much worse I can get my MPG ( currenlty sensible driving with springs to 90) was giving me 26mpg. Im on 380miles on this tank and still not dry even after the 'just nail it' driving. On the other hand the last fill was the expensive Excellium stuff, which is meant to give more MPG.

I find when driving sensible the willingness to drop a gear feels a bit jerky (although thats probably more to do with a bit of wear in the transmission) and it feels odd as its not changed up when you 'expect'. When driving in V8 mode, its the only way to fly.

Mines still on :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links