Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oil Leak From Sump Seal

MattyP

Hi

I just backed off the drive today to discover a couple of drops of oil on the ground :unsure: , on closer inspection it looks like there is small amounts of oil leaking from around the top edge of the sump, am i right to think this is the sump gasket?? if so could anyone help me out as to were to start in regards to removing (is it simple to do self) and how much of a problem is it guna give me

thanks alot!!

Thanks for the info i had a look and i think your right it looks like the sump is sealed using some sort of sealer!! as for the guide i bought this a while back on eBay and cant seem to find the sump removal bit on it any were?! any ideas as to were bouts to look??

thanks

Right guys i now feel very stupid!! :blush: i took her to the garage this morning only to find out 15 mins later that it was the oil filter! It had just worked its self loose and just needed tightening up! so panick over and i can get back to drivin with pride!! thanks for all your helps lads!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links