Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ski Doo Weekend

Guest inicol63

Guest inicol63

OK Guys,

Is anyone up for a great weekend away in the Italian mountains on the boarders of Switzerland you have to be over 18 to go.

A couple of years ago i went away Ski Dooing and had a great time see the video.

So i am looking to get another group together to go Feb 2010

The group can only be a max of 20 people i already have around 10 going.

At this point i am only getting a idea on numbers so i can work out a price.

About skidoo you get to use a 750 to 1000cc bike and you don't need to have rode before.

We would hire at least one mini bus and drive out there to keep the cost down.

Travelling from England on a Friday and arriving Saturday stay over on Saturday night and skidooing (around three hours) Sunday morning finishing just before lunch, then a nice drive back and arrive home Monday morning.

There is the option of flying out as well but we will need car hire at the other end i get prices for this too.

Once i have idea's on numbers i can get prices for hotel, tunnel, cost along with minibus hire.

As soon as i get numbers then i will require non refundable deposits so every thing can be booked

This weekend will not be cheap but you only live once....

PM Me if interested or just ask a questions....

I went snowboarding to BANFF in Canada a couple of years ago which was brilliant and ended up going to British Columbia to do ski-dooing..!! it was flipping ace..it was up the rockies up in an old mineing area with a huge back bowl....man do those things shift....just a warning when you go over a hump...hold on tight.. :lol::blush:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest inicol63

Skidoo weekend in Italy close to the boarders of Switzerland.

Time is running out, so if your interested please say so.

Rabstar is the only one so far from the club showing interest.

This is a great weekend for boys with toys to have a real laugh and to meet other people.

You can be new to this as it was last time for me but after two seconds your Valentino Rossi (who by the way keeps his own skidoo where we are going)

To give a little into costs the hotel with five course meal is a round £188 per person that for two nights

Skidoo hire 3 hours is £267 (per sledge)

Air fares around £90 return + car hire (petrol) and food on top or mini bus hire (petrol and road tolls) + channel tunnel and food on top excluding hotel evening meals as above.

I have around 10 confirmed bookings 4 not confirmed bookings.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links