Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Busy Saturday

Sorry for going a little :offtopic: Rob .

But dose anyone have a standard front speaker that they dont use anymore ??

My one has given up the ghost .

that will get you a warning mr mole!!

:whistling:

will have a look tomorrow but i think i destroyed em.. if i find one, its yours mate.

Nice work Rob. Good to have an alternative fascia adapter, but that link looks like the regular Autoleads one ?

Yea i know its advertised as the autoleads kit, but it wasn't an autoleads kit that i recieved. The packaging blurb was quoted under the eBay link.....

To be honest, after looking at some pics of the standard flat autoleads fascias i do think this one looks a little nicer IMHO, and if its they're one that this seller always supplies then there's an easy supplier to get hold of for them if people so desire. Anyone interested in this alternative might wanna drop the seller a message and check it will be this kit that will be dispatched??

I have the ones removed from my car Mole, u can have them bud, i'm home on Monday 15th, PM me your number and i'll give u a shout when i'm home, if u can wait that long :)

I have the ones removed from my car Mole, u can have them bud, i'm home on Monday 15th, PM me your number and i'll give u a shout when i'm home, if u can wait that long :)

Was gonna offer you mine mate, but beaten to it,

UPDATE:

Met up with Paul earlier and tidied up a few loose ends that were on the 'to do' list and didn't get sorted properly last weekend.

So now the headunit is fully functioning with an integrated Bluetooth handsfree kit - we had an initial problem with this last week as it lost all form of power and turned out to have blown the fuse - after some fiddling it turned out that it was the result of a bad earth on the Bluetooth unit and now that's sorted it works fantastic. Its not the Pioneer Bluetooth unit as for £120 i think they're having a laugh - so instead i'm running a Bury Comfort Compact kit and the audio plays through the drivers side speaker and the stereo/dvd/etc automatically mutes when an incoming call comes in - pretty trick! lol!!

Also attached the dimmer feed to the headunit (forgot last week) so that now dims slightly when the lights are switched on - ideal for night time driving.

Also finally got round to fitting the wide angle ice white LED bulbs for the rear number plate lights - not seen them in the dark yet but in the day they look a much better colour compared to the filament type.

Gotta say another big thanks to Paul for helping me out earlier - top bloke!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rob,

That setup looks great especially with that facia..........I have a problem with my head unit as I have just had it installed and my ipod touch won't connect through the USB lead that came with the unit.......did you have this problem?

If not any ideas?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links