Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Having Problems With The Following...

Chuck A

Hi,

I am new to this Forum... hi to all. I am experiencing the following problems with my '03 SC430 (red/ecru):

1. Creaks and pops from all corners of the roof, especially when traveling over bumps.

2. Chirping sound (rattle) coming from dash area.

I have had the car in for my 1500 mile warranty service and they were unable to fix these items. Is anyone else

having these problems?

Thanks,

Chuck A

• 3 weeks later...

hey chuck, i didn't really had a problem like that, but i've heard of people having those problems, but since i've lowered mine... it makes some noises but my local dealership help me make it better :P , what the dealer does is change certain parts from the roof top, i am also in the states, where did you go to?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I got this car from North Park Lexus in San Antonio, Texas. I live two hours south in Corpus Christi, but there is not a dealership here. I have had the vehicle in twice now, with no improvement, and the stress sounds are getting worse. The creaks, pops, groins, etc are heard now almost all the time, instead of just when I hit a bump.

The dealership has offered to pick it up this weekend to try to resolve the problem. I want them to hear the noises here (on the coast), at zero sea level, as the noises were not as noticable in San Antonio when I delivered the car for service either time.

There are other people in town that have this car and experience no noises, though, so I believe there is something wrong with my car.

I will keep you posted.

Chuck A

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links