Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Coilovers?

hi every one, first let me say a massive thanks to lexus at lincoln, they may have found out what was up with my car and it didnt cost me a penny to have a look either, plus the service they provided was second to none, so impressed with it my dad is now looking at is220d's and is250's!!! once again guys at lincoln, THANK YOU p.s the volvic water u provided me was a nice drink on the way home!!!!!

back to the topic!!! too many types of coilover to choose from can u guys who are running them tell me about urs and how u rate them?

i'm also looking at a set of HSD HR coilovers anyone running these at all??

cheers

jim

There's a Group Buy going on for Japspeed coilovers, you might be interested in those.

There was a recent coilover Group Buy which was for K-Sport, but turned into BC Racing coilovers. The guys who bought from that are still waiting for their coilovers but should be in a position to report back on how those are before too long.

Researching this for a long time myself. I've noticed Tein are very popular. But if they're the best i don't know. Sound good with the EDFC though.

Researching this for a long time myself. I've noticed Tein are very popular. But if they're the best i don't know. Sound good with the EDFC though.

I have had 2 sets of Tein coilovers on my lexus's, and using the EDFC was very good set-up :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links