Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Few Pictures Of My Lexus *some Exterior Changes*

i have made few tiny changes to my GS300 so thought lets take some pictures today here are some pics .

changes made are as follow

1. HID 8000k Lights

2. Blue LED side lights

3. Front Grill painted black

4. Golden Badges . front and back

5. Exhaust system with 4" tail pipes

6. shark fin

before you ask i know i know its not GS430 but gold badges look cool :)

P1020646.jpg

P1020652.jpg

P1020653.jpg

P1020654.jpg

P1020665.jpg

P1020667.jpg

P1020247.jpg

P1020249.jpg

looks mint mate, and i do like the 8k's then the 6k's. probally why there illegal

They're not illegal, I've got 8300K on my IS and never had any trouble for the colour..........

Sorry to be a stick in the mud but doesn't the sharks fin just shout "I wish I had a Beemer" at you?

Malc

:):)

the only thing i like about beemers is shark fin ...and its on my lex now....best combination ever jap car with german fin...

what more do you want ..im happy :)

on serious note though i see this alot on new cars now...for example ..new volvo's and saab's

How did you get that lovely finish on the paintwork?

cheers mate.

wash wax polish once in every 2 weeks. religiously ..raining not raining sunny not sunny i polish wax my car every 2 weeks.

check link below :)

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...c=57837&hl=

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links