Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Side Skirts On Ebay

not being funny but they look nothing like the trd skirts!!! qote from eBay

I have a pair of TRD style side skirts for the Lexus IS200 Lexus IS300 or Toyota Altezza.

the only thing thats the same as the trd skirts is that they attach to the sills!! :lol::lol:

ps the look nasty!!!! :sick:

not being funny but they look nothing like the trd skirts!!! qote from ebay

I have a pair of TRD style side skirts for the Lexus IS200 Lexus IS300 or Toyota Altezza.

the only thing thats the same as the trd skirts is that they attach to the sills!! :lol::lol:

Yours are Original TRD skirts matey :D

:offtopic: have you got them yet? :D

Yours are Original TRD skirts matey :D have you got them yet? :D

ye mate got them today at 9.45!!!will be getting painted monday or tuesday and fitted soon as the paint is dry!!just drawing out engine cover on to some mirror'd stainless!!!so will be cutting it out tomorrow and fitting it too.

has anyone told you ,your the man and thank you once again

ps i've heard of going ott on the wrapping but jesus!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Yours are Original TRD skirts matey :D have you got them yet? :D

ye mate got them today at 9.45!!!will be getting painted monday or tuesday and fitted soon as the paint is dry!!just drawing out engine cover on to some mirror'd stainless!!!so will be cutting it out tomorrow and fitting it too.

has anyone told you ,your the man and thank you once again

ps i've heard of going ott on the wrapping but jesus!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

:offtopic::lol: :lol: i did say there was a mile of tape on them, was quite entertaining trying to wrap them up :lol: Before you cut the metal mate for the cover, put the paper on top of the engine just to check it fits between your covers and over the oil cap hole and cut it to shape if needed then draw round it on the metal? will save you having to trim it if its tight :)

Don't think it's true either that you can't get the real TRD ones from a dealer, is it ? I know you can certainly get the front and rear lips, but I've never asked about the side skirts.

yes u can still get the side skirts from the dealers - well u could as of a few days ago at 2 different delaers that i know of!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links