Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bosh Spark Plugs .... Any Good ?

ive got the bosch spark plugs and i think they work better than the ngki ones that are standard, but i think its up to you and how often you want to change the plugs. iridium plugs should be changed at about 70k miles ,but the bosch ones need to be done at about 25k-35k miles. so cost wise its about the same .

You have a nippon industries car (Toyota) - I imagine it is a good idea to use nipon industries Spark Plugs (Denso) The IK20s give the best drive but last half as long as the standard plugs.

The Bosch Super plugs have a bad reputation on the IS200: though i'm glad ynotshi is happy with his.

Those don't seem to be iridium-tipped plugs, so I wouldn't use them. I would stick with the Denos or NGK alternatives (personally I used Denso IK20).

I have Bosch in mine and they are good. however, I agree with Stevie, they are not iridium tipped.

in the 8 months of owning my is200 ive had to change all 6 coil packs twice, after taking it to diferent garages t find out the reason, i finally discovered that the bosch super 4 sarks were frying the coil packs. i now have some manufacture recommended plugs and no problems with the coils and the car is running so much better. just my personal opinion

I've got the NGK Iridiums in mine and cant complain one little bit with them. They're really good plugs and would use them again. Used to use bosch plugs in my civic and they were fine in that but as everyone else says, they dont go too well with the IS200

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links