Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Wheels And Tyre Fittment Plz Help

katana92_uk

needs some help please...i'll ask in order

1. honda civic wheels are 5x114 pcd and gs300 is also 5x114 can i fit honda civic wheels on my gs300 im not sure about offset bore etc info i have is

Make : Honda Model : Civic 5 Stud Year : 04> PCD : 5x114 Offset : 40 to 50 Bore : 64.1 Fittings : N 12x1.5

Make : Lexus Model : GS 300 Year : 93> PCD : 5x114 Offset : 35 to 45 Bore : 60.1

so can i fit civic wheels onto gs300 ?

2. my present tyres on car are 225/50/17 honda wheels come with 215/40/17. can i fit 225/50 tyres on 215/40 wheels ?

many thanks guys

1. Yes, but depending on width they'd probably look daft.

2. Again yes, but depending on widths, guessing the Civic wheels have smaller tyres again because there less wide? So would look double daft.

1)yes the wheels will fit but you will need new spigot rings(approx £4 each) due to their being 4mm the difference on the Bore (civic 64.1)(lex 60.1) also you might need to use a small spacer(try them on first before getting the spacers) to bring the wheels out a bit just a few mm(approx £10) as the civic wheels will fit further into the arches if you know what i mean.

2)the tyres will swap over no problem matey.

3)go buy them and get them fitted!!! :winky:

tried 2 wheels on one side ..and to be honest they look *****..wheels do look ok but size is wrong ..look very small.

big car with small wheel massive gap between arch and wheels. and my wheels on car are just now are much wider than wolfrace ones...so even if i swap tyres it would look ***** ...big tyres small rims

spigot, spacers etc etc too much hassel ...i think i need deep dish..staggered fit..:)

heeeeyyyyy Mrs where is my Credit Card .... :)

Loads of fantastic staggered fitment wheels available for the GS. Struggled to find some for my IS with it needing a higher offset but got there in the end, just have a shop around. Buy cheap - buy twice.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links