Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Has anyone p/x a non lexus for a used lexus recently, if so did you get a good trade in price as I have been trying now for several months and just the other day was offered £1300 below book for my car. The car I was interested in was over 20k, I was prepared to drop 5 to 600 on mine but dealer refused.

Has anyone p/x a non lexus for a used lexus recently, if so did you get a good trade in price as I have been trying now for several months and just the other day was offered £1300 below book for my car. The car I was interested in was over 20k, I was prepared to drop 5 to 600 on mine but dealer refused.

Got about £6,700 p/x for my April 2004 IS200 Sport (not quite what you're asking I know, but thought I would mention it). Had the car from new and it was immaculate with only 36,000 miles on the clock. Lexus put it up for £8,995 and sold it within the week! alloys had a bit of corrosion and there was a repaired chip in the windscreen that they probably needed to sort out. Front tyres would have needed replacement in about 5000 miles too. With these things, and the fact that the next service was a major one, i'm not too disappointed at what I got for it. Also now enjoying my IS250 SE-L with loads of toys :lol:

Had intended to p/x my '06 220d SE MM at the end of March, (if that's not too long ago for you), for a similar age 250 SE, (no MM) and was offered £9.5k for mine. Didn't take them up on it, but not just because of the money. The local VW Dealer allowed me an extra £1.8k on a '57 Jetta 2.0 SE TDI DSG

I got £3500 for a 53reg newer shape 83000mile full service history accord against a £14850 IS. I don't think thats good but f it too late now.

I got £3500 for a 53reg newer shape 83000mile full service history accord against a £14850 IS. I don't think thats good but f it too late now.

The industry on its knees cos they cant sell cars ( new or used) most other dealers willing to do a deal but Lexus still hold out.I have also telephoned other Lexus dealers and promised a return call but still waiting, seems to me their renouned customer service is on the slide

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links