Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can This Be Right?

well im tryin to change my headunit, becuase my lexus one wont let me listen to burnt cds and i want my ipod connection.

but im confusing my self about the amp bypass cable

typed it into eBay and got this at the cheapest

this one?

which seemed to cheap to be the proper cable,

help?

:blink:

Allright rossi,

This is the same cable that i fitted my stereo with. This is the amp bypass cable for 200 sport or SE, if your model is a S, then there is a different cable required.

I also beleive that if you have factory nav, there will be other cables too.

so if you have a sport or se, thays the one you want, they are cheap, no doubt, but check a couple of other threads as there have been issues!!!!

not that i'm in any way trying to put you off, best thing i ever did was change the stereo, but i had an issue when installing it.

Have a red thru these (unless you've done your homework)

Link1

link2

link3

Also you will need a fascia

fascia link

alright guys thanks very muhc for the advice,

i ordered a facia ther now.

alrght deckie mines a 2002 Se so i will need a cable, must be so muhc easyer to have a S haha.

yeh ive heard about those problems about the clocks and stuff but if your able to get it workin it should be ok to buy that cable i linked off eBay then yeh?

haha my fingers on the button to 'buy now'

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links