Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where Do I Get A Front Lip From?

General

SEARCH on the forums.

you can get both from the Lexus Dealer

You forget I'm a newbie on the forum and having been on a number of forums, the search button on here isn't very helpful at all. "front lip" brings up all kinds.

SEARCH on the forums.

You forget I'm a newbie on the forum and having been on a number of forums, the search button on here isn't very helpful at all. "front lip" brings up all kinds.

indeed, its been discussed a thousand times

SEARCH on the forums.

indeed, its been discussed a thousand times

I've seen a couple of threads where members have asked if the Is300 lip fits a UK Is200 but there were mixed answers, some said ye it's the same, otehr said no as the Is300 bumper is deeper

if its fibreglass it can be modified, the US is300 has deeper bumpers, Euro is300's have the same bumpers

Thanks for that. Just one other quick question, is FRP the same as normal fibre glass and is it just as weak?

Lexus have quoted me £143 inc VAT, is there anywhere else I can get one?

that is the going rate from lexus at, only thing would be on this club or eBay really, or the TTE bumper for the same price second hand, still gotta paint either i would imagine.

i was looking for the lip when i first got my is200 and to be honest when i went looking for one i found you could get a very good condition tte bumper for less than i could get a trd front lip and it wasn't much more to paint either.so i bought the tte bumper and have no regrets either to be honest the tte bumper goes reallly well with the trd side and rear skirts.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links