Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Done A Boo Bo

Thats a twin zaust one, i only have 1, car looks nice tho

the car on the advert is/used to be owned by a member on here.

you might only have one exit but with the money your saving you could get an other box fitted their for you have a twin. :winky:

power flow ,freeflow or an exhaust builder will make a duel exit exhaust for not a lot of money,i'm looking to do this in the near future.

Complete Auto Soloutions in Shotts could do a crackin exhaust if needed :winky: pm me for the number if your interested.

did they do your exhaust mate?have you got a pic of your car from the rear?

Complete Auto Soloutions in Shotts could do a crackin exhaust if needed :winky: pm me for the number if your interested.

did they do your exhaust mate?have you got a pic of your car from the rear?

Yup that he did, he used to own the car!lol

Closest i ve got is the one in my sig.

Been thinkin anyone fancy a mini scots meet?

i would love to have a meet mate asi and me try'd got a huge list of names then near the time people just stopped replying(apart from a few) so it didn't go ahead.but yes i,d love a wee meet.

i would like a exhaust one either side but sitting angled like yours.you any idea on his pricing?

At a guess and this is only a guess, £250 - £400, this is all handmade and to your specs also he ll prob make the bumper hole for you too. BUT you d need to speak to him for an exact price.

Well if folk fancy awee meet in edinburgh or that let me know.

Iv got CAS number, mate used them a good few times, good bunch of chaps and high standard of work, im gonna try 2 repair my zaust on tuesday, failing that i reckon it'll be a custon one getting made.

Id be up for a mini-meet if im available :)

yay dave i found u on here lol. one of the above pics with the guy holding the silver camera in passenger seat is me!!!

I was SOOOOOOO impressed with the altezza! Ive passenger whored ALOT of cars and had little go my self in couple but daves beast was planted, powerful, and felt so controllable. i BADLY want 1 but i only have around £2600 to spend on my next car in june so will have 2 be a is200, just hope it can be a little bit like this was! again thanks for taking me out in it dave was a eye opener!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links