Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

No Matter What, I've Always Gotta Keep Something Lexus

Chris.S

As some of you know i've had a long history with Lexus cars and LOC. Now due to circumstances and a certain old gentleman i dont own an IS200 anymore, even though it was repaired to excellent pre-accident state, in my mind it never felt the same car.

Now i hear some of you wondering where im going with this lol, ok well we all know how Lexus wheels go don't we :whistling: , well it happens to VW too and of course the the 18" diamond cut wheels on mine have been effected.

While i was off i sent them off to my mate who does all my paint repairs and spoiler painting, they were sanded thoroughly, etch primed painted the two colour scheme as factory and laquered.

Before

04082009080.jpg

After

07082009087.jpg

And here comes the Lexus bit :winky:, the colour i had the main face of the wheels painted was ---------------- PLATINUM ICE :P

After getting the tyres refitted and remounting the wheels i got round to washing, claying and waxing the car.

this is the fianl result.

DSCF0527.jpg

DSCF0528.jpg

DSCF0522.jpg

DSCF0525.jpg

DSCF0523.jpg

DSCF0524.jpg

Only had 2. '96 GS 300 Sport May 2002 to May 2008, GS 430 May 2008 to present, so 7+ years and still really happy with the marque. We all have different requirements and I assume that your VW meets your needs. It looks a minter.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links