Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted - Centre Console Panel Is200

sorted vti

Hey people.

was just wondering if anyone had one kicking about.

its the bit with the cigarette lighter socket in it. i only need that part as the cigarette lighter has stopped working and i cant for the life of me get the lighter socket out, so i thought id just replace the panel.

cheers guys

neil

is that the entire centre console from rear cup holder to front ashtray? or is it a bit that can be seperated, I have one full centre in a box but its taped up lol, its also 2001 onwards so its black at the front where older ones are bronze

hi.

the bit i need is the part that directly below the heated seats switch.the panel that the ashtray and the cigarette lighter sits in. the seperate bit. when its removed it has the gearlever gaiter on it. its so i can replace the cigarette lighter socket.

how much u looking for for the part you have? have you a picture to confirm?

ah I know which u mean, i've got the bit that follows on from that, the main centre console part that sits around the part you need, and would have the cup holders and handbrake gater attached to it

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links