Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fitting Leather Seats To An S

phil2009

Hi guys, can anyone confirm if there are any connectors fitted to the original car loom on s spec for me to fit a leather interior to mine,

I have followed this link http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...rt=#entry589972

but I find it hard to think toyota did not fit a standard loom to all models ((why do the switches work when plugged in)) then tapeing up unused connectors as used many times before, maybe the whole carpet might have to be removed for futher checks. Please help as I would rather plug and play than carry out a re-wire this includes new wires from heated seat switches, Thanks guys, Phil

It might be hard to believe but it is true I believe - it's the same for cars with or without satnav, even if you got all the bits, you would also need to complete wiring loom from a car with satnav to be able to install it in a car that didn't have satnav from the factory.

It might be hard to believe but it is true I believe - it's the same for cars with or without satnav, even if you got all the bits, you would also need to complete wiring loom from a car with satnav to be able to install it in a car that didn't have satnav from the factory.

What a shame, as generally there are so many unused connectors tapped up, but the one you NEED is never there, any more replies greatly recieved

What a shame, as generally there are so many unused connectors tapped up, but the one you NEED is never there, any more replies greatly recieved

True, but to be honest, its not hard to fit and wire the electrics up. I did it with very little experience and only took a couple of hours to do whole interior swap!

Give us a shout if you have problems. :)

James

True, but to be honest, its not hard to fit and wire the electrics up. I did it with very little experience and only took a couple of hours to do whole interior swap!

Give us a shout if you have problems. :)

James

Thanks James, just sent you a PM

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links