Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help Needed

whiteman

It may sound simple but it is my sons birthday in October and he will be 8 and I have been doing a bit of detective work and he wants a BMX and it has to have gold wheels and I have left it a bit late so need help where to get one...

Yes I have tried Halfords and a couple of other bike shops but to know avail...I don't want to spend silly money on one as he is 8 and it will just get abused, also grow out of it so time is running out and with work commitments I am struggling....thought of buying gold wheels but that pushes the price up considerably.....no I'm not tight just know that it will get thrown about etc...

So come on lads help is needed :whistling:

B) yes the tin of gold spray is the easier option...... i don't know where he got the idea of gold wheels from but he keeps going on about them so one must try and get them...

Looks like I will be busy for the next few weeks tracking one down and failng that spray them B) :lol:

It may sound simple but it is my sons birthday in October and he will be 8 and I have been doing a bit of detective work and he wants a BMX and it has to have gold wheels and I have left it a bit late so need help where to get one...

Yes I have tried halfords and a couple of other bike shops but to know avail...I don't want to spend silly money on one as he is 8 and it will just get abused, also grow out of it so time is running out and with work commitments I am struggling....thought of buying gold wheels but that pushes the price up considerably.....no I'm not tight just know that it will get thrown about etc...

So come on lads help is needed :whistling:

Hi,

I understand your predicament! Both my sons are into BMX and they/we tend to look/use http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/, http://www.wiggle.co.uk/c/cycle/7/BMX_Bikes/ or http://www.evanscycles.com/categories/comp...bikes/bmx-bikes to search for bikes and stuff. Have ordered from chain reaction and they were very good, may be worth giving these sites a call and asking their opinion? Have always found Halfrauds to be....erm....not very good.

Good luck!

Dave.

B) well i got a bike sorted for my lad and what a beauty it is......

Got recomended J.E.James they have 3 stores in south yorkshire, I visited the Rotherham shop and they were great. even let my boy have a play on a few outside...

Got a MirraCo Blank 1 in black.. £70 discount due to last years model which looks like thi years model.

While i was there I nearly bought a new mountain bike but that will have to wait..

cheers guys :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links