Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well,haven't posted much lately here,been over on clublexus browsing and buying bits here and there for my car..

Over the last few months,i've added some coilovers,front RCA's,Daizen steering rack bushes (got Daizen control arm bushes to fit),all of my ICE,and also got Junction Produce neack pads,HID kit,clear license plate lights etc

Car was lowered alot before,had to bring it back up a bit as it was scraping everywhere and there was no way it'd get onto the ferry with it being that low!

Had all service bits changed,and managed to get it's history from Lexus while getting a new key made,the car's had alot of money spent on it thats for sure! New ball joints on it aswell,cured the sterring wobble finally,it was so annoying before!

Car's been amazing to drive,back of to Paris next weekend in it,get some more pictures of it around the effiel tower and elsewhere in paris for you look to have a look at

DSC_0107.jpg

2.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links