Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where To Sell New (trim) Parts?

I bought some new (and very expensive!!) bits of trim for my RX350 (beige), but changed to a new RX400h with a different coloured interior (grey) before ever having got around to fitting them. I am therefore left with £200 worth of centre console (bit below the dash, not the movable box thing) and a pair of kick strips for a Limited Edition (i.e. they are not illuminating). I think they were about £150!

Just looking for a bit of advice as to where I could sell these as they are brand new and too good to simply chuck away. I had thought about taking them back to the supplying Lexus dealer, but do not know how likely it is they would want to buy anything back, even for a nominal amount. I don't have a great deal of faith in eBay these days as it seems to be going the way the rest of the world has and people are not exactly as trustworthy as I would perhaps give them credit for!

So any ideas folks? Where could I advertise these bits and pieces for sale, so that they go to a good home and make someones RX all nice and new again?

There again you could just advertise them on here! :whistling: lol Janey's in a good mood :D

Janey's always in a good mood Steve :D :D

Though I do think that Mr Lister knows that I will wave my magic wand if I need too :winky:

There again you could just advertise them on here! :whistling: lol Janey's in a good mood :D

Janey's always in a good mood Steve :D :D

Though I do think that Mr Lister knows that I will wave my magic wand if I need too :winky:

Whoa girl! I think that's quite a saucy comment given the avatar!

Didn't know about this Gold Member stuff, but fear that the cost of doing that would probably outweigh the value of the spares I have. If that is so, then I may as well give them away. But......who would I give them too? Hmm, same problem really! Oh well. If I ever manage to mark the inside of my car (or more likely to be done by someone else), I may have to mix and match the beige and grey in the same car. "Greige" as I have heard it being called.

May have a crack on Pistonheads (I have been a member of that for 9 years, one of the early forum members), but its a heavily TVR oriented site ( I used to have a Chimaera and a Tuscan, now driving a hybrid - is that strange?).

TTFN

Bryan

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links