Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Have just renewed my insurance for another year. Adrian Flux wanted £349 (fully comp, 2 years NCB).Tried all the comparison sites and best quote was £376.

I then tried Sky Insurance who initially said Adrian Flux quote was very very good. After a few hours Sky Insurance came back with a price of £320!!

For the last 2 years Adrian Flux have offered the best price for my Lexus and the past 6 years the best on my old Cadillac-so you do need to maybe change your insurers every year.

Hi all. Who is the cheapest Insurance to Insure my Lexus ls 400 with,,,,Thanks Roy.

There are just too many unknown factors: age, NCD, where the car is parked, etc. I thought the company which had insured my VW for the past 10 years (no claims) would do it but they actually refused as it is parked on the street and doesn't have a Tracker device fitted. I ended up with Tesco, Clubcard points, a £40 voucher and the best quote I could get so the only useful advice is shop around.

Good luck and don't get discouraged!

Hi Gen,

I work directly for a company that provides insurance approved (TQA) stolen vehicle tracking devices. PM if you need one and I will get you a discount.

Steve

Insurance is one of those things that used to drive me mad, and as for the comparison websites-I have never found acheaper quote on them than i have going direct to companies (even if they are on compare.com and so on). But find yourself a good broker and they do their best to get you a great quote. I got my Lexus as a second vehicle for £130 I think, and that includes Class 1 Business use (I may need to use it in an emergency for work, and the cost was a few pounds extra, so seemed silly not to take it just in case).

One thing I have noticed is the excesses are creeping up-I run four motorbikes, and this year the excess on two of them (for theft, fire or own damage) are more that the value (and i mean the real cost for me to replace either of them) of them. Can you believe I have a £700 excess on a £500 bike? I don't mind jacking up an excess to keep the cost down, but these are the set exceses!)

I have never claimed off of my own insurance in 34 years-the only claims I have made are on the other parties insurance (and only a couple of them thank God)-and hate to think how much i have shelled out in those years for no "return".

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links