Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just thought I'd say hi! as I've been lurking around here for a couple of weeks to pick up hints about LS430's. Just did a deal with a Lexus dealer on a 2004 LS430 on 24K, throwing my beloved Mk1 LS400 (>100K) into the mix because I couldn't bear to sell it separately. Someone please tell me again how much better the LS430 is!! Will I love my new baby!! Angst, angst, angst......

"throwing my beloved Mk1 LS400 (>100K) into the mix"

How could you? poor old MK1. It must be like leaving your faithful old dag at the vets...never to be seen again.

Good luck with the new lexus.

PS. the wife has instructions to bury me in mine...sometimes think that she`d like thins to be sooner than later!

Just thought I'd say hi! as I've been lurking around here for a couple of weeks to pick up hints about LS430's. Just did a deal with a Lexus dealer on a 2004 LS430 on 24K, throwing my beloved Mk1 LS400 (>100K) into the mix because I couldn't bear to sell it separately. Someone please tell me again how much better the LS430 is!! Will I love my new baby!! Angst, angst, angst......

Not owned a 430 - yet - but one area you will surely love on the newer car is the view from the driver's seat. It is MUCH classier !

"PS. the wife has instructions to bury me in mine...sometimes think that she`d like thins to be sooner than later!"

my wife complained so much about the state of the poor old thing I really had no choice but to replace!! Now she's complaining that it will have more toys than her IS200. Collect it on Friday, can't wait.

'' Collect it on Friday, can't wait ''

Christmas coming early Andy. You're going to be 1 happy bunny. 400's a great car, but you're going to another level now.

If your 'Good Lady' doesn't take a great deal of interest in your new purchase, I would think that you're not going to be seeing much of her this side of 2010.

Enjoy your new motor.