Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bad Smell After Using The Screen Wash

IZZZY

hi guys,

yesterday during the bad weather, while the wiper blades were running... i sprayed the screenwash on the screen... the screen was clean as one would expect but there was a very foul smell - no idea why this was..normally on my previous cars i would be able to smell the screenwash.. but this smell was just bad smell...

anyone have any thhoughts on what this may be? anything to do with the pollen filter?

thoughts appreciated and welcome..

thanks in advance guys,

:-)

put new water in and screen washer liquid. should be fine after that mate

i think you might be right Asi.. ill use up all of what i have and then refill - hopefully that does the trick...

i thought it was something to do with the pollen filter.

hi guys,

yesterday during the bad weather, while the wiper blades were running... i sprayed the screenwash on the screen... the screen was clean as one would expect but there was a very foul smell - no idea why this was..normally on my previous cars i would be able to smell the screenwash.. but this smell was just bad smell...

anyone have any thhoughts on what this may be? anything to do with the pollen filter?

thoughts appreciated and welcome..

thanks in advance guys,

:-)

got the same thing mate just keep using only water

about 7 mouths to clear

wahid

Kind of off topic lads, but one of my washer jets doesn't work. On one side two seperate sprays of water are sprayed, but on the other side only one works. Any ideas what may of happend and an appropriate solution?

Thanks guys,

Anil.

try putting a needle down the hole not all the way just to clear it

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links