Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx450 Courtesy Car

Guys – just popping over from the LS forum.

Took my LS400 in to Lexus Hull last Friday for some work and was given the RX450h as a courtesy car.

I have driven a couple of the previous models (400h) when my LS has been in for a service.

Have to say I really liked the 450 – seemed an improvement over the 400 particularly the dash and set up in the front. Car seemed a lot more under control when “booting” it – previous model seemed to suffer from excessive torque steer.

My wife has a 2007 Mercedes ML320CDi and I have to say that I actually prefer the “feel” of the Merc – difficult to articulate why but it just feels more planted on the road. Interestingly, the Merc has only averaged 21mpg since new (my wife does quite a lot of short trips) and I’m fairly certain that if I was spending money on a replacement then the combination of the additional mpg coupled with the excellent dealers and the reliability longer term of the Lexus then I would more than happily go for the 450.

Nick

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links