Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Reading the Lexus Chester thread made me realise I should mention my recent service experience at Lexus Norwich.

Had my first ever Lexus booked in for a service so not sure what the customer service from the dealer was going to be like. I hadn't asked for a lift or loan car as my wife was going to follow in our other car and pick me up. On the day she was ill so couldn't drive so I phoned the dealer and asked if they could re-book or could someone give me a lift home. No problem they said.

Turned up, booked car in. We have ordered you a taxi to take you home, have a coffee whilst you wait for him to turn up. No cost for taxi.

Call later in day to say car is done and would I like a lift back to pick my car up. Yes please, so another free taxi ordered.

Nice.

So nice isn't it? I only use Lexus Derby for the odd part now and again but it is always the same, greeted by the lush receptionist as you walk in along the plush carpet, taken to a nice leather chair, "Would like like a drink sir? Sean the parts manager will be with you shortly"

Sean duly arrives takes my order,returns back with it and to save me having to move brings the chip and pin machine to me to pay then always has 5 minutes to chat.

I wonder if they will get me a taxi there and back next time! :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links