Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Selling My Rx400h Se-l

I'm selling my RX400h SE-L (58 Plate). Not because we don't like it, emigrating and import costs are just too high for this sort of vehicle. Looking for advice on the best way of selling it, have emailed the original dealer but no reply yet, assume better price from a private sale, some people have told me auctions can be good if you set a sensible reserve. It's silver with full black leather, SE-L model, 25,000 miles, tyres 4000 miles old.

Edited by janey
non gold

• 3 weeks later...

You can ask for a price via the Lexus UK website here:- http://usedcars.lexus.co.uk/ though I have to say I got no response when I tried it. But that was in late 2008 when the bottom fell out of the market.

Agree with ihpj about webuyanycar for a useful quote. Parkers and What Car provide similar for no charge.

Parkers and What Car provide similar for no charge.

Errr...no. Parkers (and similar) offer laughably inaccurate valuations that might as well be just plucked out of the air. I mean when was the last time you saw a Car Trader using Parkers for a valuation? You don't :P

Hi there, i currently have £21,000 in cash in bank waiting to buy a RX400h, but cant find one at any dealer thats not been repaired to some extent. If any body knows of anyone thats got a good low mileage se/se-l with sat nav/ reverse camera please could you let me know as now been looking since last october.

Thanks

Lurch.

Try webuyanycar.com? That should, if nothing else, give you a price guide. I'm sure any Dealer would be wanting your car...try e-mailing a couple further afield?

Good luck :)

Try getting an online valuation via Glass's Guide. It's £3.50 well spent - gave me a good tool when negotiating my last part exchange. There are detailed questions about mileage, condition and extras, all of which affect the real-world value.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links