Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

nope. can not get longwheel base 460. only 600h, which is badged ls600h or ls600hl for lwb

out of the two pick the se-l

i cant remember exactly what it adds but it is the only one to go far, spending that kind of money may aswell get ultimate spec. self parking adaptive cruise e.t.c

nope. can not get longwheel base 460. only 600h, which is badged ls600h or ls600hl for lwb

i cant remember exactly what it adds but it is the only one to go far, spending that kind of money may aswell get ultimate spec. self parking adaptive cruise e.t.c

Cheers.

I've seen a '57 plate with 18k on the clock. (SE-L). £32k.

th_4601.jpg

th_460.jpg

Tempted :winky:

so what's that ... at least 30k depreciation PER YEAR ... and on a car with less than normal mileage - whew ! Look at it another way. if you have the money and are considering buying a new 600, buy a 2- year old one instead and with the money you save buy a terraced house somewhere up here and rent it out.

Mike

I've got a pdf catalog for LS from Jan 2009 that I can send you if I have an email address.

And yes, getting the right colour is important. You need to decide if you want a discreet gentleman's motor car, a wedding car, or the automotive equivalent of bling <wg>.

Also, black isn't the best colour for the interior in summer. But white leather does, unfortunately, also say something about you. Perhaps something inbetween?

Decisions, eh?

The pdf would be nice cheers! EFSelec@blueyonder.co.uk

I see you already have the car. What's it like day to day?

I don't need a wedding car lol. prefer the colour combo i posted earlier, or maybe the black wood trim. But deffo dark paint and light leather. (not grey though).

I did like the reddish option on my SC430 but ended up with black.

My Soarer TT has black/silver grey interior (custom).

Cheers.

Gary.

PDFs should be with you now.

I've previously had a 400 (mk3) and then a 430, and the car is a progression on from them. I do recommend the SE-L to you.

My car is Windsor Blue, which is really a camouflage colour. With a thin patina of dirt and dust on, you can readily park the car without it being too obvious. I've also got black leather, which is fine until you return to a car that has been standing in the sun.

If I try to say anything too much that's positve about the car, I'd only end up sounding smug. <g>

PDFs should be with you now.

I've previously had a 400 (mk3) and then a 430, and the car is a progression on from them. I do recommend the SE-L to you.

My car is Windsor Blue, which is really a camouflage colour. With a thin patina of dirt and dust on, you can readily park the car without it being too obvious. I've also got black leather, which is fine until you return to a car that has been standing in the sun.

If I try to say anything too much that's positve about the car, I'd only end up sounding smug. <g>

:D Be as smug as you like man! I already have 2 Lexii lol. One shouldn't be modest about owning such a fine machine :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links